The Sterraine Park property comprises of beautiful and tranquil accommodation with water frontage located at Bonnie Doon on Lake Eildon, 14km around the lake. The surrounds of the property are destined to be one of north-eastern Victoria’s great parkland gardens with photogenic views of the nearby mountains and lake. The property also includes a large pond and sitting area perfect for an afternoon picnic with a relaxing glass of wine.
Beyond the gardens you’ll find wide open acres that lead up to the banks of Victoria’s’ famous Lake Eildon. Take advantage of the boat access and indulge in a spot of fishing and water sports. Of course if the frozen water is more your style, you’re only a short trip away to the foothills of Mount Buller and Mount Stirling to carve up the ski slopes. On your way to the top, the classic country town of Mansfield is a must! Known for its historical buildings, national parks, wine, produce and gourmet foods.
Located only 2 ½ hours from Melbourne’s CBD, it’s a true getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life.
A large portion of the property and surrounding garden is wheelchair accessible. Water caution for children.
Step into a stunning two storey residence with parkland gardens over 15 acres offering complete privacy for your enjoyment. The self-contained luxury property can accommodate up to 8 guests with quality amenities throughout including ducted heating and air conditioning, quality linen and towels, fully furnished in every room with double glazed French windows throughout the entire house. Ideal for families, with 2 double bedrooms and 4 single beds with bath, shower and separate toilets on both levels. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all your required utensils which opens up into a large dining and separate sitting area perfect for families.
- Securely fenced along the roadside and paddock fencing on lower property to lake.
- Accessible aids – grip rails in wet areas.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the house with double glazed french windows.
- Upper level includes 1 huge formal queen bedroom with tv, a full size bathroom. Also includes 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. ( Ideal for children )
- Upstairs balcony with stunning lake and mountain views overlooking the beautifully manicured lawns and pond.
- Ground floor comprises of 1 queen bedroom and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Built in or walk in robes.
- Formal lounge and entertainment room, dining and casual seating areas.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, double oven, hot plates and microwave.
- Cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery are all available for your use.
- Walk in pantry.
- Coffee machine with pods supplied.
- Hot and cold instant water tap.
- Utility storage under stairs with extensive wine racking.
- The laundry has a 7 kg washing machine, large chest freezer, brooms, mops buckets storage.
- 15 acres of extensive irrigated lawn, sculptured and landscaped garden.
- Water frontage for boat launching.
- Double garage.
- Outdoor seating and gas barbeque.